Visual Art Classes:
Tacoma Gallery will begin to offer small group art and design classes in the winter of 2018. We will also be featuring workshops. Check back soon for details, including course outcomes, scholarships and schedules.
Classes are geared for creative adults of all levels and backgrounds, as well as portfolio-driven high school students. Private tutoring is also available.
Classes will include:
- Life Drawing I, II, and III
- Fundamentals of Painting
- Acrylic Painting I, II, and III
- Oil Painting I, II, and III
- Experimental Printmaking without a press
- Design Theory
Visual Art Workshops:
- Sketching Flora and Fauna
- En Plein Aire Landscape
- Painting by Bicycle
Creative Training for Business Professionals and Organizations:
Workshops for improving creative dexterity, strategy visualization, and leveraging diverse learning styles.
- Corporate Strategic Planning
- Mission and Vision Visualization
- Illustration of Clifton and Buckingham’s (Gallup) Strengthsfinder.
- Process Improvement through Team Portraiture